Chinese Vegetable Salad Recipe
|Chinese Vegetable Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 455 gm Napa Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 medium Carrot (shredded)
- 1 small Cucumber (cut into strips)
- 90 gm Snow Pea Pods (sliced diagonally)
- 90 gm Straw Mushrooms
- 3 Scallions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- Chinese Salad Dressing (as required)
- 1 head leaf Lettuce
How to make Chinese Vegetable Salad:
- Take cabbage, carrot, cucumber, snow peas, mushrooms and scallions in a large bowl and mix well.
- Mix in sesame seeds.
- Put in salad dressing and toss well.
- Place lettuce leaf on a large serving platter and pour the salad over it.
- Chinese Vegetable Salad is ready to serve.