Chinese Wonton Soup Recipe
|Chinese Wonton Soup Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 32 oz Chicken broth
- 12 Wontons or Chinese Dumplings (frozen)
- 1 cup Snow Peas (halved crosswise)
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 cup Spinach (fresh, shredded)
How to make Chinese Wonton Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep bottomed vessel or a pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté minced garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Mix in chicken broth and bring it to a boil.
- Steadily drop in Chinese dumplings.
- Return to a boil. Simmer it for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Mix in snow peas, sliced green onions, soy sauce, and grated ginger.
- Simmer it for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in spinach. Simmer until spinach withers.