Choco Coconut Laddoos Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.agcookhouse.com/coconut-chocolate-ladoo/
|Choco Coconut Laddoos Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 ½ Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup Almonds (Coarsely Grounded)
- 1 cup Chocolate (Grated)
- ¼ cups Walnuts (Crushed)
- 2-3 tbsp Condensed Milk
- Pistachios (Blenched and Peeled) as required
How to make Choco Coconut Laddoos:
- Melt the grated chocolate in a microwave on high for a min.
- Take two cups of desiccated coconut in a bowl. Add almond powder and walnut powder and mix.
- Take the chocolate out of the microwave oven and whisk with a spoon till it smoothens. Add it to the desiccated coconut mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp of condensed milk and mix well. Add one more tbsp of condensed milk if required.
- Shape them into small laddoos, roll them in the remaining desiccated coconut and arrange on a plate and serve.