Choco Fruit Curd Recipe
Photo Credit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_curd
|Choco Fruit Curd Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 bowl Black Grapes
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 kg Curd
- 2 Apples
How to make Choco Fruit Curd:
- Squeeze out water from the curd by wrapping the curd in a piece of cloth and hanging it for 45 minutes.
- Now, add cocoa powder and sugar and beat it well.
- Peel off the apples and pineapples; and grate it.
- Now, mix the grated fruits into the curd paste; refrigerate it.
- Garnish it with almonds and cashew nuts.