Chocolate Angel Pie Recipe
|Chocolate Angel Pie Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||91 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Water
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 bar Sweet German Chocolate
- 2 Egg Whites
How to make Chocolate Angel Pie:
- Prepare the oven by preheating to 300 deg F (150 deg C) and get an 8-inch pan greased for the pie.
- Mix salt, cream of tartar and egg whites and beat together till it gets a foamy texture.
- To this, gradually add sugar and half a tsp of vanilla. Beat the mixture until it is stiff and then fold in the chopped pecans. It will form dough.
- Put the dough into the prepared pie pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, melt the chocolate in boiling water and let it cool, until it becomes thick.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla to this and stir.
- Fold whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into baked pie shell and cool.