Chocolate Banana Brownies Recipe
|Chocolate Banana Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cup Hazelnuts (chopped)
- 2 Bananas (thinly sliced)
- 3 sticks of Butter (melted)
- 3 cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Cocoa
- ¼ cup Corn Syrup
- A pinch of Salt
For the Frosting:
- ¾ cup Whipping Cream
- 240 gm Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- Berries (for decoration)
How to make Chocolate Banana Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take eggs, nuts, banana, sugar, butter and corn syrup in a large bowl, and beat until well mixed.
- Gradually, blend in flour, cocoa and salt. Combine well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, or until the toothpick test is done.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Put cream and chocolate in a pan and cook until melt. Stir continuously.
- Layer the creame-chocolate mixture over the cake and top with berries.
- Cut into slices and serve.