Chocolate Bread Recipe
|Chocolate Bread Recipe|
||7.7 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Ounces chocolate chips
- 2 pkg Dry yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup water warm
- 1 Cup water lukewarm
- 4 Cups flour
How to make Chocolate Bread:
- Whisk yeast flour, water and honey in medium bowl and cover with a plastic sheet.
- Let it stand for 1 hour.
- Stir sponge and blend in milk-butter-salt mixture.
- Now, mix in the flour to prepare soft dough. Knead until it is no longer sticky.
- Put dough, turning to coat entire surface in a greased bowl.
- Cover bowl with a plastic sheet until the size and the volume doubles.
- Grease the loaf pans. Knead the dough until deflated.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 8 even pieces.
- Smear chocolate on each of the cut pieces and cover the surface with tea towel.
- Spread loaves with egg glaze.
- Later sprinkle with sugar and bake until light brown.
- Immediately remove from the pan; and allow it to cool on racks for ten minutes.
- Serve loaves hot.