Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
|Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups Cake Flour (unsifted)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 large ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
How to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 10 inch tube cake pan.
- Take a large bowl, spoon butter, sugar and cream together until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs (one at a time); now stir in vanilla.
- Add sour cream, bananas, and buttermilk. Mix it with cake flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Spoon the flour mixture to banana mixture.
- Fold chocolate chips and now pour batter into prepared pan.
- In preheated oven, bake it for 35-45 minutes; until they turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool for 15 minutes. Slice it after completely cool.