Indian Recipes : Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffins is an American dish, which is quite similar to a cake. Learn how to make/prepare Chocolate Chip Muffins by following this easy recipe.
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
• 2 Cups all-purpose flour
• 1/3 Cup light-brown sugar, packed
• 1/3 Cup sugar
• 2 tsp Baking powder
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 2/3 Cup milk
• 1/2 Cup butter, melted and cooled
• 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1 Pack milk chocolate-chips
• 1/2 Cup walnuts or pecans, chopped How to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
• In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
• In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla, until blended.
• Make a well (hollow space) in the center of dry ingredients.
• Pour milk mixture inside the space and stir to combine.
• Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
• Preheat oven to 400 F.
• Grease twelve muffin cups.
• Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
• Now bake for 15-20 minutes.
• Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
• Cool for 5 minutes.
• Chocolate Chip Muffins are ready.
d recipe is great!d cookies came out really well though instead of 150 gm butter i tried addind 100 gms n it turned out perfect!thanks:)
Submitted by: neha
posted : 15-Jul-2012 02:44 AM
Yeah!! Chocolate chip muffins.
It came out wel without adding eggs also :)
Submitted by: Apeksha
posted : 16-Apr-2012 12:16 PM
Recipe of the Month
Carrot Soup is a very nutritious dish. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Soup by...