Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits Recipe
|Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||12 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Shortening
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup (packed) Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups rolled Oats
- 1-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
How to make Chocolate Chip Oat Biscuits:
- First of all, you should preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and combine brown sugar, cream, shortening and granulated sugar.
- After that, add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Then, combine the baking soda, salt, and flour and stir into creamed mixture
- Add oatmeal and chocolate chips and stir until it gets well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.