Chocolate French Toast With Fresh Fruits Recipe
|Chocolate French Toast With Fresh Fruits Recipe|
||35 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 slices Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 pinch Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Oil or Butter
- 2 cups fresh Fruits (of your choice)
How to make Chocolate French Toast With Fresh Fruits:
- Take a clean container & break all the four eggs along with sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt.
- Pour the whole milk (1/2 cup) in the container along with the mixture.
- Mix it until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Dip the bread slices into the preparation for few seconds.
- Pour the butter in a required pan & heat it for some time.
- Fried those dipped pieces in the pan.
- Shallow fry the pieces until it gets crisp & brown.
- Allow the bread pieces in a plate.
- Serve it hot with desired fruits.