Chocolate French Toast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2011/02/22/crispy-chocolate-peanut-butter-french-toast/
|Chocolate French Toast Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Chocolate-flavored Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- Chocolate Syrup (to serve)
How to make Chocolate French Toast:
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and beat again to blend well.
- Transfer into a pie plate.
- Heat butter in a flat pan over medium heat.
- Dip a bread slice into the milk mixture and place on the heated pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once. Cook 2 bread slices at a time.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle confectioner's sugar and transfer on a serving platter.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the cooked slices and serve.