Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.wetakethecake.com/in-store-only/chocolate-fudge-brownies.html
|Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Butter
- ½ cup unsweetened Cocoa
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Flour
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 cup chopped Walnuts
How to make Chocolate Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place the oven rack in the middle section.
- Line a 8x8x2 inch pan with tin foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add cocoa and sugar. Stir until well blended.
- Beat eggs and mix with vanilla.
- Add to the cocoa mixture and blend.
- Gradually add flour and salt. Whisk well.
- Fold in walnuts and transfer into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and slice before serving.