Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Recipe
|Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 1½ cups Cream
- 9 oz Nutella
- ½ packet Gelatin (unflavored)
- 1 cup Lemon Curd
How to make Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse:
- Whip the cream until lightly foamy.
- Place the nutella in oven for 1 minute to warm slightly.
- Dissolve gelatin in ¼ cup of water.
- Blend the gelatin-mix with the nutella and pour in the whipped cream. Combine well.
- Pour the mixture into dessert bowls until each bowl is half filled. Add a thin layer of lemon curd. Fill the bowl with the remaining mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours, or overnight to set.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse is ready to serve.