Chocolate Heart Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Heart Cake Recipe|
||7.8 / 10 (14 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 squares Unsweetened Chocolate (melted & cooled)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 lbs. Powdered Sugar (sifted)
- 1-1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cup Milk
- 1 -1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
How to make Chocolate Heart Cake:
- Take a big bowl and combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup butter and vanilla; beat well.
- Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk and 4 squares melted chocolate to the above-made mixture; mix properly.
- Keep aside 3 -1/2 cup mixture for frosting and let it cool.
- Now add 2 squares of melted chocolate into the remaining mixture, while stirring. Combine 1/4 cup butter and the eggs with it.
- Take another bowl and combine flour, soda and salt.
- Add this flour mixture with chocolate mixture along with 1-1/4 cups of milk.
- Pour this mixture evenly into 2 greased and floured heart shaped pans and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for about 10 minutes in pans.
- Transfer them on wire racks and let them cool properly.
- Now frost the cake with 3 -1/2 cups mixture and let it cool.
- Chocolate Heart Cake is ready.