Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.grandparents.com/food-and-leisure/dessert-recipes/recipe-chocolate-ice-cream-daniel-lebovitz
|Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe|
||6.5 / 10 (15 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1¼ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Milk
How to make Chocolate Ice Cream:
- Place the chocolate in a saucepan, over low heat.
- Melt the chocolate and heat milk in another saucepan, over low heat.
- Slowly, stir the milk into the melted chocolate.
- Be careful to stir in milk gradually or else, the chocolate will clump and you will find it difficult to break it down.
- Continue stirring, until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Beat sugar into eggs in a bowl.
- Gradually stir in the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Add cream, salt, vanilla and half cup milk. Mix well and cool.
- Pour the contents into an ice-cream maker and freeze for at least 3 hours.