Chocolate Jelly Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/26382/chocolate+jellies+with+honey+apricots
|Chocolate Jelly Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 3 oz Chocolate
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Gelatin
How to make Chocolate Jelly:
- Dilute gelatin in 1 cup warm water. Leave aside for 1 hour.
- Place on low heat and warm. But do not boil.
- Boil milk in another pan and stie in chocolate and sugar.
- Mix in vanilla and gelatin. Stir.
- Transfer into molds and cool until set.