Chocolate Liqueur Shake Recipe
|Chocolate Liqueur Shake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 10 Almonds
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 3-4 Green Cardamoms
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice-cream
- Ice-cubes as required
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 3-4 tbsp Swiss Chocolate Liqueur
How to make Chocolate Liqueur Shake:
- Heat 3-4 tbsp of water in a pan and add instant coffee to it.
- Crush the cardamoms and add to the coffee and strain the mixture.
- Cool the bland almonds in half a cup of water for 5 min. drain them, cool the, peel and chop half of them and cut the remaining half into slivers.
- Add chocolate sauce, milk, little vanilla ice-cream and ice to the coffee decoction and blend well.
- Add Swiss chocolate liqueur, remaining vanilla ice-cream and mix well. Pour into a glass to make it half full and then add chopped almonds.
Add sweetened fresh cream, garnish with almonds slivers and serve.