Chocolate Macaroons Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.chow.com/recipes/28339-french-chocolate-macarons-with-chocolate-ganache
|Chocolate Macaroons Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 250 gms Icing Sugar
- 3 tsp Castor Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla
How to make Chocolate Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Now take coconut, icing sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add castor sugar, vanilla and continue stirring until well blended.
- Add the above mixture to the mixture of the first bowl and stir well.
- Now with the help of a tablespoon pour the mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Place it into a preheated oven and bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Sprinkle some icing sugar.
- Serve with freshly brewed hot coffee.