Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/ice-cream/images/34732793/title/mint-chocolate-chips-ice-cream-photo
|Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1¼ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Mint Chips
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/8 tsp Salt
How to make Chocolate Mint Ice Cream:
- Combine cream, milk, sugar, and chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring continuously, on low flame until the chips melt. Take off from heat.
- Whip egg yolks and salt in a bowl until thickened.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture slowly.
- Transfer the mixture into an electric ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Cover and freeze until set.
- Serve chilled.