Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 250 gm Dark Chocolate
- 1-1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 9 Inch Pie Shell
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
How to make Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Melt finely chopped dark chocolate over hot water.
- Beat the egg yolks with 2 oz sugar until white.
- Heat ¼ cup whipping cream to the boiling point, and whisk in beaten egg yolks.
- Add melted chocolate to the mixture to make it thick. Allow it to cool.
- Whisk 1 cup of whipping cream in a bowl, add the above mixture and stir.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake tin, and place in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake is ready. Serve chilled.