Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
|Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 250 gm Butter (softened)
- 3 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1½ cups rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200 gm Dark Chocolate (chopped)
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Arrange non-stick baking papers over 2 baking trays.
- Whisk together butter, condensed milk and sugar until light & creamy.
- Gradually add flour, rolled oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks. Mix well.
- Shape into cookies and place on the prepared oven trays.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow cooling and store in an airtight container.