Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Recipe
|Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- For the Base:
- 1 cup Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 8 tbsp Butter (melted)
For the Filling:
- 480 gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
For the Topping:
- 60 gm Dark Chocolate
- 1¼ cup Crème Fraiche
- 3 tbsp Sugar
For the Garnish:
- Dark Chocolate (grated)
How to make Chocolate Orange Cheesecake:
- Pour graham crackers in a springform pan and bake at 350°F for 5-6 minutes. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Take cream cheese along with sugar and egg in a bowl and whip well.
- Mix in orange juice and orange zest. Layer it over the baked crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Heat dark chocolate in a pan until it melts.
- Mix crème fraiche with sugar and add to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cake and bake at 350°F for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool.
- Refrigerate, covered with a plastic wrap, for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.