Chocolate Parfait Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blog.anytimefitness.com/recipe-raspberry-dark-chocolate-mousse-parfait/
|Chocolate Parfait Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 40 gm Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Low Fat Milk
- ½ cup light Sour Cream
- 240 gm frozen whipped Topping (thawed and halved)
- ¾ cup Chocolate Graham Cracker (crumbs)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate (grated)
How to make Chocolate Parfait:
- Take pudding mix, milk and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix in 1½ cups of whipped topping to the bowl.
- Put chocolate cracker in glasses and spread 1/3 pudding mixture over it. Do the same with remaining chocolate cracker and pudding mixture.
- Add on grated chocolate along with left over whipped topping.
- Refrigerate it covered for 1 hour.
- Serve it cold.