Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- ¾ cup creamy Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ¾ cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 10 chocolate covered Peanut Butter Cups (cut into eighths)
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Cream the ingredients until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups. Stir well.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the sheets for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove thereafter and serve.