Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.recipegirl.com/2007/12/14/chocolate-peanut-butter-fudge/
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Cocoa
- 1 tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Mix sugar, milk, cocoa, and corn syrup in a large saucepan.
- Cook the ingredients over medium heat and stir constantly, until the sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and stir until it melts. Once the butter melts, cover and boil the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and continue to cook, until the mixture becomes soft. Do not stir.
- Take off from heat and add the remaining butter, peanut butter, pecans, and vanilla extract.
- Allow the mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Beat the mixture until the butter, peanut butter and pecans are thoroughly blended.
- Immediately pour the mixture into a buttered nine-inch square pan.
- Let it set, then cut into squares and serve.