Chocolate Plum Pudding Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.cook13.com/r-12528-Chocolate_Mania_Cake
|Chocolate Plum Pudding Cake Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||80 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2/3 cup Raisins
- ¾ cup All-purpose Flour
- ¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- ¾ cup Butter (softened)
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Apple Sauce
- ½ cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
How to make Chocolate Plum Pudding Cake:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Soak raisins in warm water for 5 minutes. Thereafter, drain the water.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch tube pan.
- Mix together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set it aside.
- Take a large bowl and cream butter and sugar together, until light and fluffy.
- Blend the eggs and apple sauce in the sugar mixture.
- Stir this eggs mixture in the flour mixture.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, for 80 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center of the cake. The cake is ready if it comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave it at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely, before serving.