Chocolate Slices Recipe
|Chocolate Slices Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2¼ cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- Pearl Sugar (for decoration)
How to make Chocolate Slices:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take flour, cocoa, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Put in vanilla extract with butter and 1 egg, and knead well into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into 6 thick logs. Flatten the top of the logs a little.
- Brush the beaten egg over the logs and drizzle with pearl sugar. Then transfer them to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, cool and cut into slices
- Serve with coffee.