Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe|
||3.5 / 10 (43 votes)|
- 4 tbsp Grated dark chocolate
- 1 Cup fresh whipped cream
- 1/2 Tin canned cherries and syrup
- 3 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
How to make Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- With a hand beater, beat the fresh cream over a tray of ice cubes, make it sure not to over beat.
- Fold in the sugar and vanilla essence and mix gently.
- Put some icing in a icing gun and put the rest in a bowl. Keep the icing gun and the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cake into two halves (horizontally) and place it on a tray. Dot it with two to three tbsp syrup of cherries on each cut cakes.
- Smear the cream on lower half and transfer to a cake plate.
- Add the cherries on the cream and save a few for topping.
- Place the other half on top of the cup. With the help of icing gun decorate the top edging.
- Spread the chocolate flakes all over the cake and decorate nicely with cherries.