Chocolate Spring Rolls Recipe
|Chocolate Spring Rolls Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (grated)
- 4-5 Spring Roll wrappers
- 10-12 Almonds (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- Oil to deep fry
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 tsp Honey
How to make Chocolate Spring Rolls:
- Take the spring roll wrappers and cut them into quarters.
- In a pan, dry roast the almonds for some time till crisp and golden.
- In a bowl, take cornflour and mix it with two tablespoon of water to make a thick paste.
- To prepare the rolls, take spoonful of grated chocolate and place it on one side of spring roll wrapper. Roll it up gently and seal the edges using cornflour paste. Prepare the rest of the rolls in this manner.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat some oil and deep-fry the spring rolls till brown and crisp. Drain and put it on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Take one scoop each of vanilla ice-cream in each bowl, trickle it with honey and roasted chopped almonds. Place the chocolate spring rolls in the bowl.
- Serve immediately.