Chocolate Torte Recipe
|Chocolate Torte Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 3 Eggs
- 3 square Unsweetened Baking Chocolate (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping (thawed)
- 1 can (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling
How to make Chocolate Torte:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a (15x10x1-inch) baking pan and line it with a wax paper.
- Whisk together sugar and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, chocolate and vanilla until uniformly combined.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a seperate bowl and gradually add to the chocolate mixture along with milk. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick test is done. Move a knife to loosen sides, and remove the cake.
- Slice crosswise into 3 (10x5-inch) pieces. Spread with whipped topping over 2 of the layers and arrange one over another.
- Pour remaining topping and cherry filling over the cake and place in the fridge.
- Serve after cooling.