Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.orble.com/keli-wakfer-smith/
|Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavored Custard Powder
How to make Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Heat milk in a pan and boil until it thickens.
- Take eggs in a bowl and whip nicely. Mix in custard powder.
- Blend the egg mixture into the milk.
- Stir in sugar.
- Remove ¼ of the mixture and mix with cocoa.
- Pour the remaining mixture into an ice tray and refrigerate until well frozen.
- Coat it with the cocoa mix and put it back in the fridge.
- Serve cold.