Chocolatechip Cookie Recipe
|Chocolatechip Cookie Recipe|
||5.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cup flavored shortening
- 1/4 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Chocolatechip Cookie:
- Mix butter, flavored shortening, white sugar and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Cream it till it turns fluffy.
- Add the beaten eggs one by one and stir in vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking sod and salt.
- Stir it into the mixture.
- Fold this mixture in the chocolate chips.
- Place it on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake it at 350degrees in a preheated oven for 10 minutes till it turns brown.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Chocolatechip cookies are ready.