Chole Bhature Recipe
|Chole Bhature Recipe|
|Preparation Time||30 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Calories Per Serving||47|
- 300 gm White Flour (Maida)
- 1 packet Yeast (soaked for 5 minutes)
- 250 gm Yogurt
- 10 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 can Garbanzo Beans (small)
- 10 gm Ginger paste
- 5 cloves Garlic (finely crushed)
- 10 gm Cumin Seeds (finely crushed)
- ½ bunch Cilantro (finely crushed)
- 10 Mint leaves (finely crushed)
- 3 pinches Turmeric Powder
- 10 gm Chili Powder
- 4 Bay Leaves (split at mid)
- 3 Cloves (finely crushed)
- 10 gm Hot Spice (Garam Masala)
- 1 Onion (medium size) (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato large (finely chopped)
- Water (as required)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Chole Bhature:
- Mix all the other ingredients and add the yeast.
- Make soft dough out of it and roll out small balls from it as per to your requirement.
- Spread the rolls in circular direction like chapattis.
- Place the utensil over a medium heat stove and place the rolled out chapattis that will become large like poori.
- Put it aside when the poori becomes golden brown.
- Over medium heat flame place the pressure cooker and pour oil into it.
- Stir fry the garlic and cumin seeds for two minutes.
- To it now stir fry the cloves, bay leaves and diced onions light brown.
- Apart from cilantro and mint leaves add the rest of ingredients then stir fry it for two minutes.
- Add water and allow it to boil for three minutes.
- Lower the flame and close the lid with gasket.
- Raise the flame and after 3 whistles remove the cooker from the flame.
- Once it becomes cool pour the chole to a bowl then garnish it with cilantro and mint leaves.
Suggestions:Best serve it with roomali roti, paratha, rice and naan.