Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/12/40-breakfast-casseroles-holiday-christmas-brunch-recipes-saturday-inspiration-ideas.html
|Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe|
||720 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 2 cups fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 cups frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (thawed)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 4 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 pinch dried Parsley
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Christmas Brunch Casserole:
- In a skillet cook the bacon over medium heat until brown.
- Drain the bacon and keep aside.
- Take another skillet and add the butter. Stir fry the onions and mushrooms.
- Grease a casserole dish with butter and place the potatoes in the bottom.
- Over it, sprinkle the salt, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add the bacons on the top and then the onions and mushrooms.
- Beat eggs along with milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the casserole and top it with grated cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Now bake at 200 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven for 1 hour until the casserole is set.