Christmas Cranberry Salad Recipe
|Christmas Cranberry Salad Recipe|
||410 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 2 cups Cranberries (chopped)
- 3 cups miniature Marshmallows
- 2 cups Apples (chopped and unpeeled)
- 1/2 cup Grapes (seedless)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream (whipped)
- Fresh Cranberry ( for garnishing)
- Mint leaves (for garnishing)
How to make Christmas Cranberry Salad:
- Mix the chopped cranberries and sugar and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day strain the cranberries until very little moisture is left.
- In a large fruit bowl mix the entire (fruits apple, grapes, walnuts and marshmallow).
- Add to this fruit assortment the cranberry and sugar mixture. Keep aside for use.
- Now whip the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Scoop the fruit mixture and fold the cream into it.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and mint.