Christmas Red and Green Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.eatsamazing.co.uk/recipes-tutorials/green-red-food-ideas-christmas
|Christmas Red and Green Salad Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||510 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 15 ounce whole kernel Corn
- 15 ounce Peas
- 15 ounce Kidney Beans
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Radish (sliced)
- 1 cup creamy Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Christmas Red and Green Salad:
- In a salad bowl, mix the corn, peas, beans, onions, celery and radish.
- Add milk to the salad dressing and whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Keep overnight to refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.