Chum Chum Recipe
Photo Credit: http://alhayatsweets.com/index.php/site/Products/3
|Chum Chum Recipe|
||8.9 / 10 (16 votes)|
- 4 tbsp Maida
- 500 gms Cottage cheese
- 2 Cups sugar
- 200 gms Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Saffron
How to make Chum Chum:
- Mix cottage cheese and flour well and make soft dough.
- Make oval shaped balls out of this dough and keep it aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup of thin consistency.
- Mix the oval shaped pieces in sugar syrup.
- Cook it for few minutes.
- Place the cooked balls in a plate.
- Put saffron in condensed milk.
- Sprinkle it on Chum Chum balls.
- Serve it after dinner.