Chutney Lassi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.thebreakbreaker.com/8-bhang-recipes-you-can-try-this-holi/
|Chutney Lassi Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 21/2 cups Yogurt
- ½ small Raw Mango (Seeded and Sliced)
- 12-15 fresh mint Leaves (Chopped)
- ½ inch piece Ginger (Chopped)
- ¼ bunch fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 Green Chili (Chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Ice cubes as required
- Black Salt to taste
How to make Chutney Lassi:
- Put the mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, green chilies, raw mango. Salt, black salt and roasted cumin powder in a mixer.
- Add some water and grind to form a fine paste.
- Add yogurt, one cup water and ice cubes and blend again.
Pour into glasses and serve chilled.