Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds Recipe
|Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 Egg White
- 4 cups Almonds
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F and lightly grease the pan.
- Take egg white in a bowl and add a few drops of water. Beat it until it turns frothy.
- Now add almonds and stir it well.
- Sprinkle sugar, salt, and cinnamon over the almonds.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake it until the edges turn brown.
- Enjoy it hot.