Cinnamon Snails Recipe
|Cinnamon Snails Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Superfine Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg (whole, beaten)
- 1 Egg White (beaten)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
How to make Cinnamon Snails:
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 deg F.
- Grease a few cookie sheets.
- Take a large bowl and add the brown sugar and butter in it. Keep blending it, until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the baking powder, egg, vanilla extract and 1 tsp cinnamon to this dough and stir it with a hard wooden spoon.
- Take a tbsp of the dough and roll it out into a long rope. Do this with the rest of the dough as well.
- Curl one end of the dough rope to make the head of the snail and curl the rest of it into the snail shell.
- Place these cookies on the greased baking sheets, with a gap of 2 inches between each.
- Take a small cup and mix the rest of the cinnamon and sugar in it.
- Sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon powder over the snails.
- You can make the eyes of the snails out of chocolate chips.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes.