Citrus Mint Cooler Recipe
|Citrus Mint Cooler Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1 cup Lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cup Sugar
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- 10 sprigs Mint
How to make Citrus Mint Cooler:
- In a sauce pan, mix lemon juice, orange juice, sugar, water and mint.
- Bring the juice mixture to boil stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Once it cool enough, strain the juice mixture
- Keep the juice mixture in refrigerator for thirty minutes
- To serve, fill glass with equal amount of ginger ale, juice mixture, and water
- Add ice cubes and serve immediately