Classic Spanish Sangria Recipe
|Classic Spanish Sangria Recipe|
||120 Minutes |
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Orange
- 1½ cups Rum
- ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Dry Red Wine
- 1 cup Orange Juice
How to make Classic Spanish Sangria:
- Chill lemon, lime, orange, rum, red wine and orange juice.
- Slice lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds.
- Place the sliced fruits in a large glass pitcher.
- Pour rum and white sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to develop the flavor.
- Remove and crush the fruit slightly using a wooden spoon in the pitcher.
- Add wine and orange juice.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.