Clear Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
|Clear Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 ltr Chicken stock
- ½ packet Egg Noodles
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 3 Spring Onions, with leaves (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable/ Canola/ Sunflower Cooking Oil
- Coriander Leaves (chopped fine, for garnishing)
How to make Clear Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cook egg noodles as per the instructions given on the packet.
- Drain the noodles and keep under cold running water, to prevent them sticking to each other. Keep aside.
- Place a deep pan on fire and heat oil in it.
- Add spring onions, along with their leaves and fry till they turn soft.
- Add garlic. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock and salt. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs, stirring well to break the eggs.
- Place some noodles in a soup bowl.
- Spoon the broth over the noodles.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed momos (wontons).