Clear Vegetable Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://yienyien.com/food-beverages-cuisine/bali-day-2-bebek-tepi-sawah-ubud/
|Clear Vegetable Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 4- 5 Large Carrots (juicy)
- 1- 2 Cabbage Leaves
- 1 Butter (small)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 tbsp Cream (whipped smooth)
- 10 g Sweet Peas
- 1 small Sprig Mint
How to make Clear Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and peel a carrot and then grate it. Chop cabbage and keep it aside.
- Now, cut the remaining carrots and cook them in pressure cooker, until they become tender. When cooked, allow them to cool.
- Now, using a hand blender, blend the cooked carrots and strain.
- Take a pan and heat butter in it. Proceed further by adding blended carrots and bring them to boil.
- Add grated cabbage, salt and sweet peas to the above mixture and swirl.
- Transfer the soup to the serving bowl and swirl again after adding whipped cream.
- Sprinkle chopped mint and ground pepper on top and serve hot.