Club Sandwich Recipe
|Club Sandwich Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 tbsp Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 White Bread slices
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
How to make Club Sandwich:
- Discard the edges of the bread slices.
- Combine cabbage, onions and tomatoes in a plate.
- Spread 1 bread slice with 1 tbsp mayonnaise and place half of the vegetables over it. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and put another bread slice.
- Repeat the process and top with remaining bread slice.
- Cut into triangles and insert a toothpick into each triangle.
- Serve with tomato ketch-up.