Coconut Almond Sandesh Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ksmartstatic.sify.com/cmf-1.0.0/appflow/bawarchi.com/Image/oetuddjhaeaeb_bigger.jpg
|Coconut Almond Sandesh Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 1/2 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (chopped)
- 150g Cottage Cheese (mashed)
- 50g Khoya
- 100g Gur
- Almonds and Cherries (chopped)
- ½ cup Coconut (grated)
How to make Coconut Almond Sandesh:
- On a medium flame melt gur and remove it from heat.
- Mix khoya, coconut, cottage cheese and chopped almonds.
- Make small balls and flatten it with palms.
- Roll it in coconut and garnish it with cherries and almonds.