Coconut And Honey Rocks Recipe
Photo Credit: http://hedgecombers.com/2013/03/11/coconut-rocky-cakes/
|Coconut And Honey Rocks Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 300 g Flour
- 90 g Sugar
- 90 g Coconut (grated)
- 90 g Margarine
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
How to make Coconut And Honey Rocks:
- Preheat oven to 420 °F.
- Blend flour, sugar, and coconut in a bowl.
- Add margarine and mix well.
- Stir eggs and milk in the flour, making firm dough.
- Add honey and mix.
- Divide the dough into 12 small rough rocks.
- Butter a baking pan, place the rough rocks in the pan, and bake them for 15-20 minutes.