Coconut Cream Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/coconut-cream-cake-i/15657
|Coconut Cream Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Water
- 550 gm White Cake Mix
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 400 gm Coconut Cream
- 1 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Coconut Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 400 ml sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Flaked Coconut
How to make Coconut Cream Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and dust with flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Take cake mix, eggs, oil, water and coconut extract in a bowl and beat well.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until the toothpick test is done.
- Mix coconut cream along with condensed milk in a bowl.
- Make holes on the cake using fork and pour the milk mixture over int. Let the mixture soak in. Then refrigerate for 6-7 hours or overnight.
- Beat whipping cream in a bowl forming into soft peaks.
- Put in sugar and beat until it is firm. Pour it over the cake.
- Top up with flaked coconut.
- Serve thereafter.