Coconut Dumplings Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/soft-centred-white-chocolate-dumplings-peanut-and-coconut-praline
|Coconut Dumplings Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 tbsp Coconut (crumbled)
- 1 tbsp Jaggery
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Rice Flour
How to make Coconut Dumplings:
- Mix coconut, jaggery, and cumin seeds with enough water in a bowl.
- Combine rice flour with water in a separate bowl and knead smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and flatten them.
- Lay some coconut mixture on the centre of each ball and seal properly. Do the same with remaining balls.
- Steam them for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.